Breaking news
  1. Enid Summer Camps
  2. Eval Camps


Camp Questions

How much does the Clinic or Evaluation Camp cost?

The Camps and Clinics vary in cost due to the length and to what level is being taught. The price range of the events is currently $150 to $400. Please refer to the individual Camp or Clinic sign up page for more details.

What do I get for my payment?

What you will get is the best instruction in the central United States. The Triple Play Umpire Camp has been running for over 21 years. We have had Several umpires that have been both students and instructors that have not only made the jump after attending or instructing at the camp to professional baseball, but made it all the way to working games in Major League Baseball!

When do I have to register?

Each Camp or Clinic will have a cutoff date directly related to it. Please refer to the additional information that is attached with each.

I have never umpired before. Will coming to the Clinic be to advanced for me or will it help me get started?

The very best part about never having umpired before is that you don’t have the bad habits that others do to break. Coming to any and all of these Camps and Clinics will be a great umpiring experience and a way to get you on the right path to becoming a successful umpire

Does the Clinic provide hotel rooms?

Hotel rooms are Not provided by the Camp or Clinic; however there is also a Host hotel for the event and every effort will be made to acquire the best deal possible for all students as a group.

Does the Clinic provide lunch or dinner?

No the camp does not provide lunch or dinner with one exception.  The Annual Edmond camp in January includes a banquet on Saturday night.

What do I need to bring for equipment?

As all good workers know, keep your equipment with you. Yes, please bring all equipment and uniforms and be prepared to work games. This is not always possible but you could be called on at any time with only a moment’s notice.

general questions

What do I have to pay?

Dues are paid yearly to Triple Play Umpires.  Go to the store where you will find an item for Dues that you can pay online.

Do I have to join the NCAA?

If you are going to officiate NCAA games you need to join the NCAA yearly.  With your membership you get a mechanics manual and rule book and access to the home plate site where updates and videos are posted by the NCAA.

Go to:

Ask Your Question

Did not find an answer to your question?